House of Tieom

Listen to the confessions of a complicated cow. Live life, and let live. These are my stories. Let my golds amuse you. Leave me a TAG while you're @ it! :) Peace out.

Monday, June 23, 2008

My Dream Book, with Snooky.

Yup, this is one of 'em. I have my burn book, and I have my dream book. This is where all my dreams, plans in life, things I want to do and achieve, all of that drama, it's all here. Anyways, latest update, me doing what I do best. Papampam. Ewan ko I must be rally diseased, or as Ms. Monch said, abnoy talaga ko.

Piece per piece, all by self-study, I am trying to build a dream I had since I was young. Yes, I am rushing everything, pero I'm being careful din at the same time. I don't want to fail. Hell no, no room for that. No room din for distractions. Basta right now all I am focusing on is achieving things that will help me become the Great Timtastic.

How?

No idea.

Tira-tira! Emmo of the month. Happen what should, this is why I am really planning everything so ever carefully. I am in ways touched and moved by comments of certain people, like (hindi ako nagyayabang) how truly gifted with my hands, they're like Midas, turning everything into gold, that I have a very bright, end of the tunnel moment as per Boss Sunday which, coming from a person you hardly know, means a lot, how creative I am in doing what I do best, magpapampam, and a hell lot more, anyways, they are really motivating, it sucks you out of the darkness period and gives you a certain perspective in life. It drives you. Very much. And it means a lot how much people gives such nice comments on my works. How I wish I could be the best, and that I will strive hard to achieve.

God I hope everything turns out excellent. Better than great, better than what I expect. Better than what the poeple expects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home