House of Tieom

Listen to the confessions of a complicated cow. Live life, and let live. These are my stories. Let my golds amuse you. Leave me a TAG while you're @ it! :) Peace out.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

You must be my everything.


One of 'em days. Stupid days when I can't seem to get over one stoopid emotion. This is really depressing. Must have eaten something so bad I felt like this the entire day. Ho-sheesh...

I miss you, I miss you, and I love you. I am already 23 and you are the second person who ever made me feel this way. And it's crazy because I really don't want you to go. You make my sun go up and down, my butterflies, the only person who ever made me melt. I want to be with no one else but you.

EL--OW--VI--IH.



You're my favorite color, my favorite donut, my favorite white chocolate, yeah, better than Reese's, better than heaven, tastier than chocolate mousse, healthier than any veggie that I could think of, healthier than breathing per se.

You are everything that I've ever dreamt of. The personification of my must-haves and want-to-have. I have fallen so head over heels, and its sooper crazy. The only regret that I have right now is that I've never kissed you instantly when I felt like it, I never told you right in front of your face of how I really feel, and I never expressed the things I wanna do with you. Damn this I am crazy. I know that you are even more complicated than I am, yet I feel that I can change all that. I know I can. You are so like me, indifferent.

And I really like that about you.



And you really must be my everything.

And I must be really crazy to the bone.

I love you Jjamps even if you intend to not converse. I wish you could see this.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home