House of Tieom

Listen to the confessions of a complicated cow. Live life, and let live. These are my stories. Let my golds amuse you. Leave me a TAG while you're @ it! :) Peace out.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hoo-mama.

I am really doing it. Unbelievable.

I am not sure of what I am doing, I am not sure if this is the bestest plan ever, pero I know one way or the other I can make it work. I have never been more afraid in my entire life. Ho god I am more afraid than fear itself. And really right now I do feel like the former kid who gets to be bullied around by the big, tough-looking guys, and all I can do is cry. I cry a lot. Because I fear, because of loss, because I choose a different path, but most importantly, because I have a lot of guts to do things that are most of the time, crazy.

Blame my spontaneity.

Damn it. It sucks. I am such a stupid person.

Some more time to do what I've got to do. Ends do mean new beginnings.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home