House of Tieom

Listen to the confessions of a complicated cow. Live life, and let live. These are my stories. Let my golds amuse you. Leave me a TAG while you're @ it! :) Peace out.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Fasizzle-dizzle

I am today wearing the cabbage rose. Ewan ko, it was raining so hard last night, Frank was really depressing I wasn't able to go out talaga, not to mention me having to cancel my haircut appointment because of the stoopid brownout and uber heavy rains. It's really stoopid.

Anyways back to the rose, I could not sleep well last night and all I could think of is that I have to go to work today with a humongous rose on my chest.

And I did.

Well, not as humongous as we'd expect it, pero big pa rin. The first one I did was big, Tarzan X big. Imagine pinning a rose on Godzilla's chest, ganun kalaki, pero siyempre I was confused. Be the self-proclaimed fashionista that I am...or give myself a little bit frenzy pero still reputable look sa office.

And so I ended up wearing the second rose I did, the tolerable one.

As per Daria, Kuya Roy noted that I am so gay when I dress up.

F**k up. :) Who cares.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home