House of Tieom

Listen to the confessions of a complicated cow. Live life, and let live. These are my stories. Let my golds amuse you. Leave me a TAG while you're @ it! :) Peace out.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

I am so full of drama.

Million dollar question:

"Tim, aalis ka na ba talaga?"

Yes. And more yeses. I have been asked this question a gazillion times, and yes, the answer will be and forever will be, the same.

The bigger issue is when, not the question that I already have the answer to. My bosses were kind and helpful enough giving me a million and one advices, and yes I am taking it all seriously. Kaya nga nandito pa ko. I am still patching my watak watak na dreams, not until I am uber ready to take off will I leave this lovely job of mine.

Am I tired?

Everyday.

Everyday whining is so not healthy. My skin is already going against me. Thankfully my face is a no-pimple zone, and I thank Pond's for that. My emotional aspect is seriously dropping to zero, and my IQ, my god nahahawa na sa masasamang ispiritu.


?????

I really have to fast-pace everything. It would hurt a lot not seeing everybody and doing what I love to do. Pero I know na anywhere I go, my V family will always back me up. I love you guys. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home