House of Tieom

Listen to the confessions of a complicated cow. Live life, and let live. These are my stories. Let my golds amuse you. Leave me a TAG while you're @ it! :) Peace out.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Return of the Comeback.

Hopefully this week would be stress-free. I really do hope so kasi I have plans of putting up another red flags denoting my comeback sa pagiging addict sa trabaho. I wanna do a week without any sort of event, gusto ko lang magpaganda ng floor ko. Gusto ko talaga makabawi kasi our team really ran out of time doing Mother's Day interior and window, plus a lot of event.

I miss those days na pagod ka pero you still have the strength to go on kasi you are loving what you are doing. Hay naku. We'll see, we'll see.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home